Home About Me Unit Studies Family Fun Travel Recipes Contact Me

Sunday, December 3, 2006

About Me


I am a 37 year old budding herpetoculturist who is passionate about reading, travel, and living life to its fullest. I was lucky enough to live in Australia for three years thanks to my husband's naval career, and it has only begun to whet my appetite for more cultural adventures. My three beautiful, active boys love to keep me busy and partially insane. Writing allows me to try and process all that my crazy life throws at me, while helping me to maintain my individuality and creativity.

While I often daydream about exploring exotic places in this amazing world we inhabit, each day of my life is an adventure unto itself. My goal is to help parents teach their young children geography through my literature-based unit study series, Will Travel by Book Across the United States. This will be an ongoing project. In the meantime, please join me as I share some of my travels through parenting, literature, food, and the far too occassional journey away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Trish H. Design's "Merry Go Round" kit.