Home About Me Unit Studies Family Fun Travel Recipes Contact Me

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Fruit Flag

Happy Independence Day!

The boys and I have a day of fun activities planned and I intend to share all of them with you. Unfortunately, I will not be posting about them until Monday. I wanted to be able to at least share something festive with everyone today. So, here is this cute and healthy 4th of July fruit flag we made this morning for breakfast.



Check out Family Fun for more great ideas to celebrate this very special day.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your fruit flag, very clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite Cool. I thought it was really awesome and very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Trish H. Design's "Merry Go Round" kit.